Design and innovation
The simple and modern design makes for user-friendly operation. Thanks to the compact structure and Bluetooth data transfer, it can be used in a mobile manner. The additonal option of inductive charging offers maximum flexibility – whether in the practice or clinic or in an emergency.
Precise measurement with a powerful software system
The ECG Top D/BT is an ECG recorder that records the ECG signals and transmits them to the PADSY analysis software. With the help of the PADSY ECG and PADSY Ergo oftware components, you can visualise, save and evaluate the signal. Electrode contact measurement means derivation of the ECG is safe.
All systems in the ECG series can be easily integrated into PADSY. PADSY offers a consistent and intuitive operational concept for complete cardiopulmonary functional diagnostics, thereby reducing both training outlays and potential errors.
- 12 leads from Einthoven I, II, Wilson C1 – C6
- Sampling rate: 500 Hz, designed for up to 32,000 Hz
- Pacemaker spike detection
- Measurement interface with an up to 24-bit resolution
- Signal bandwidth: 0.05 Hz – 150 Hz
- Galvanic isolation / defibrillation stability: 5 kV
- Power supply: USB / lithium polymer battery
- Dimensions: 115 × 90 × 33 mm
- Weight: 200 g
- Patient cable with spray piece, as a D or B cable (approx. 3 m)
- Patient cable without spray piece, as a D cable, short (77 cm, 84 cm and 91 cm) and long (84 cm and 123 cm)
- HDMI / SUB-D 15-pin adapter for suction units
- Optional carrying case