If You Want To Come and Visit Us ...
… using public transport
- From Hamburg Airport, take S-Bahn line S1 to Hamburg main railway station (Hauptbahnhof)
- From Hamburg main railway station (Hauptbahnhof), take S-Bahn line S21 to Bergedorf station (approx. 23 min)
- From Bergedorf station, take the bus line 31 to the “Lehfeld” stop, then walk for approx. 4 minutes towards motorway A25
- Or from Bergedorf station, take one of the following buses to the “Am Schleusengraben” stop. You have the following choices:
- Line 124 (towards Hauptbahnhof/ZOB)
- Line 223 (towards Schule Ochsenwerder)
- Line 327 (towards memorial Neuengamme)
- Line 4400 (towards Bütlingen, Im Briggen)
- Line 8800 (towards Geesthacht/Lauenburg ZOB)
- Or walk approx. 20 minutes from Bergedorf railway station to Curslacker Neuer Deich 66
Timetable information is available from the HVV (Hamburg public transport service).
… by motorway
From motorway A1, take the A25 signed to Geesthacht and then leave at the Bergedorf exit to reach Curslacker Neuer Deich.