Intuitive to prepare
You prepare the measurement via the intuitive device menu or the PADSY Holter software. After placing the electrodes, you will see the ECG signals on the colour display, and can
thus check the quality of the electrode application.
The compact recorder does not disturb the patient – this results in high-quality ECG signals that optimally reflect the patient‘s normal everyday life and can be easily and quickly evaluated by both humans and machines.
By using SD cards and standard batteries, the device is quickly ready to be reused. You spare the environment by using rechargeable NiMh batteries for your routine recordings.
Benefit from all the services of the proven long-term ECG evaluation software PADSY Holter: preparation, readings, analysis, findings, archiving – everything as usual with the
tried and tested PADSY applications. Operational concepts from a single source for all cardiopulmonary functional diagnostics, including integration into your practice or hospital information system.
- 3 channels with 5-pin cable
- Pacemaker detection: yes
- Scanning rate: 256 Hz
- Signal resolution: 12 bit
- Recording duration: 1, 2 or 3 days
- Data storage and transfer: SD card
- Power supply: 1 AAA battery
- Dimensions: 67 × 53 × 15.5 mm
- Weight: 40 g (without battery)
- Patient cable, 5-pin (3 channels)
- Battery, alkaline 1.5 Volt, AAA
- Memory card, SD 16 GB
- SD card reader
- Carrying bag with strap
- Disposable Device Bag optional