The TELESMART offers key innovations for your flexibility and efficiency.
With TELESMART, Medset is setting new standards for long-term ECG diagnostics. Using the very tatest technologies, TELESMART combines the best possible recording quality with a modern design and maximum patient compliance. The unit’s flat shape and low weight ensure outstanding comfort, even when it is worn for long periods.
…always tailored to your workflow.
No matter how your current workflow is organized, TELESMART can always be fitted in smoothly. If you need it, you can take advantage of the optimum patient cable. 2 or 3 channels, with 3, 5, or 7 electrodes, TELESMART automatically detects the patients cable you have connected. To check that the leads are properly attached, you can follow the ECG in real time on the PC monitor or, if your patient is outside the range of your PADSY PC, the ECG can be displayed ob the recorder’s display. Not matter whether your patient comes to you or you come to the patient, TELESMART is ready for action. The high resolution display shows all the operating steps which need to be taken. The patient’s data are transmitted via Bluetooth™ and stored by the recorder. If you have not yot entered the patient’s personal identity, simply dicate the patient’s name using the integrated microphone.
…all you need for reliable ECG diagnostics.
Outstanding signal quality and intelligent software tools quickly and clearly answer all your questions about your patient’s cardiac rhythm. The 12 Bit signal resolution helps to ensure correct assessment of the P wave, while high quality amplification electronics allow distortion-free imaging of the pacemaker spike by the built in pacemaker detector. Rare symptoms such as syncope and brief atrial fibrillation episodes can only be detected with long recording times, so TELESMART offers up to seven days of uniterreupted recording time on just one battery charge.
Downloads: Brochure PDF
- Ergonomic design with central event key
- Simple menu-guided operation with just three keys
- Large graphical display with five ines (46 x 23) mm
- Online ECG on the display
- Voice input for subsequent patient identification
- Up to 7 days of recording
- ECG stored on exchangeable CF memory card
- Pacemaker spike detection
Bluetooth™ interface for
- PC-based online ECG monitoring
- Transmission of patient data
ECG tracing via coded patient cables
- 5 electrodes for 2 autonomous ECG channels
- 7 electrodes for 3 autonomous ECG channels
- 3 electrodes for 3 ECG channels
- Power supply: 1 mignon battery
- Dimensions: (122 x 65 x 20) mm
- Weight: approx. 130 g including battery
- Software see separate brochure